Academic information system of Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava allows the academic community, university staff and public to access a wide range of information. Many people have devoted much of their time and effort to help implement the system at the university. Therefore, we will truly appreciate if you direct any problems you encounter or comments you may have to the university system administrators. This way we will be able to help you or complement the information system with any relevant features. We recommend that you contact us on our e-mail address Contact address.
• Log in to the Personal administration of AIS • First log in to AIS instructions • System integrators
• E-application form to study at STU • Admission procedure results • Accommodation
|Information about STU|
• Persons at STU • Validity verification of identification cards • Departments • Thematic search • Types of ID cards in use • Public document server
• Academic year schedule • Study plans • Course catalogue • Electronic study materials • Agreements with foreign partners • Final theses at STU • Timetables
|Science and research information|
• Library • Projects • Publications
|About the information system|
• AIS documentation • Frequently asked questions • Statistics of using AIS • Are you thinking of implementing a study information system at your university?