Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus předmětu ZKTD02_6B - Fundamentals of Engineering Design and Technical Documentation (MTF - WS 2011/2012)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Materials Science and Technology in Trnava|
|Course unit title:||Fundamentals of Engineering Design and Technical Documentation|
|Course unit code:||ZKTD02_6B|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (6 credits)|
|Name of lecturer:||Ing. Nadežda Hankeová (examiner, instructor) - slovak|
Ing. Štefan Horváth (examiner) - slovak
Ing. Peter Kerak, PhD. (examiner) - slovak
Ing. Peter Kleinedler, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
Ing. Martina Kusá, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
doc. Ing. František Lacko, CSc. (examiner) - slovak
Ing. Jozef Németh (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
Ing. Jarmila Oravcová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
doc. Ing. František Pecháček, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
Ing. Eva Riečičiarová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
doc. Ing. Roman Ružarovský, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
Ing. Silvia Šebeňová, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
doc. Ing. Daniel Švrček, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
doc. Ing. Nina Vetríková, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
Ing. Matúš Vlášek (examiner, instructor) - slovak
Ing. Katarína Zuzicová, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
Ing. Radovan Zvolenský, PhD. (examiner) - slovak
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The aim of the course is to familiarize students with the basic rules relating to the design work.
In the subject, students will gain an overview of the different types of machine parts and constructions in terms of their functions and mutual functional links, as well as about the types, labeling and application of technical materials and information on the principles necessary for expressing ideas and technical documents to draw up technical documentation as a primary method of engineering work. The course provides knowledge about the reading and drawing technical drawings with reference to the application of CAD systems.
|Prerequisites and co-requisites:||none|
|1. Introduction of subject, didactic objectives, technical normalization, kinds and folding of technical drawings, - STN ISO 5457, scales of construction drawings -- STN ISO 5455, kinds and line widths -- STN ISO 128, describing of technical drawings.
2. Orthogonal projection in few planes of projection, projecting methods (I. quadrant method, III. quadrant method), the number and choice of projection, interrupting of projection, creating and marking sections and cross-sections, drawing of piercings.
3. Dimensioning -- STN ISO 129, drawing and dimensioning of shaped elements: planar shapes, square shapes, hexagonal shapes, cylinder, cone, pyramid, spherical surfaces, dimensioning of chamfered and filleted edges -- STN ISO 129.
4. Dimensioning of holes and their positions, technological and functional dimensioning, dimensioning of edges, recesses, centring holes -- STN ISO 6411, grooving and indentation, threads -- basic concepts, drawing and dimensioning.
5. Surface roughness - basic concepts and definitions, surface roughness characteristics, distribution of surfaces, marking of surface condition on the drawings -- STN EN ISO 1302, special surface modifications and drawing prescribing.
6. Toleranting and titting of angle, length and taper dimensions, location, degrees of accuracy, system of standard hole, system of standard shaft, writing of tolerated dimensions on the drawings, non-prescribed limit deviations of angle and length dimensions, kinds and characteristic and marking of geometrical deviations and drawings marking.
7. Distribution and marking technical materials, prescribing of material cross-section - STN ISO 5261-1, STN ISO 01 3142-2, basic kinds and characteristics of the stress components.
8. Distribution of machine parts, scews and nuts, threads profiles and titting, kinds of scews and nuts, drawing and dimensioning, washers and pins, taper keys, tangent keys, grooved shafts and hubs, keys.
9. Bearings -- distribution, characteristic and drawing, shafts -- distribution and characteristic, shaft seals, projection and using, springs -- kinds and distribution, springs projection on the drawings.
10. Fixed unions, rivet unions, welded unions -- STN ISO 2553, kinds and using of welds. Soldering and bonded unions. drawing and marking of welds on the technical drawings.
11. Mechanics transmissions, gread transmissions -- characteristic, parameters of gearing,projection of gread transmissions on the assemblied report drawings, projection and dimensioning of gears, projection of geared transmissions, belt and trip transmissions.
12. Design documentation - part drawings (castings, forgings), assembled units, technical administration, drawing repairs and changes, overview of technical drawings.
13. Rationalization of work in the design process, compute support with CAD systems.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:||lectures and construction exercises|
|Assesment methods and criteria:||exam|
|Language of instruction:||Slovak|
|Work placement(s):||There is no compulsory work placement in the course unit.|
Last modification made by Ing. Slávka Baričičová on 09/21/2012.