Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus předmětu B1-IG1 - Engineering Surveying 1 (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava
|Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit title:|
Engineering Surveying 1
|Course unit code:||B1-IG1|
Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:
Exam (4 credits)
Name of lecturer:
|doc. Ing. Ján Erdélyi, PhD. (instructor) - slovak|
prof. Ing. Alojz Kopáčik, PhD. (person responsible for course, tutor) - slovak
doc. Ing. Peter Kyrinovič, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
Student achieve knowledge in setting-out works, design of setting-out, control network buildings, setting-out basic elements, design of setting-out drawings, connection to international (ISO) and Slovak standards (STN), and setting-out curves. Deformation measurement
|Prerequisites and co-requisites:|
- Importance and role of Engineering Surveying. Standards for engineering surveying.
- Design of setting-out accuracy, basic regulations, quality criteria.
- Setting-out networks -- plane, vertical. Setting-out drawings.
- Setting-out basic elements -- angles, distances, directions, perpendicular and parallel lines. Setting-out methods including accuracy analysis.
- Setting-out heights -- points, lines, contour lines and planes. Setting-out vertical lines.
- Calculation of simple and common curves, curves with transient lines.
- Setting-out curves and transient lines.
- Calculation and setting-out vertical curves.
- Large scale maps. City technical maps, high-way base maps, unified railway maps and airport base maps.
- Basics of deformation measurement. Methodology, standards, design and data analysis.
- Setting-out and control measurement of crane rails.
Recommended or required reading:
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:||lecture, seminar|
Assesment methods and criteria:
|written and oral examinations|
|Language of instruction:||Slovak|
There is no compulsory work placement in the course unit.
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.