Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus predmetu B1-IG1 - Engineering Surveying 1 (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-IG1|
|Course unit title:||Engineering Surveying 1|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (4 credits)|
|- Importance and role of Engineering Surveying. Standards for engineering surveying.
- Design of setting-out accuracy, basic regulations, quality criteria.
- Setting-out networks -- plane, vertical. Setting-out drawings.
- Setting-out basic elements -- angles, distances, directions, perpendicular and parallel lines. Setting-out methods including accuracy analysis.
- Setting-out heights -- points, lines, contour lines and planes. Setting-out vertical lines.
- Calculation of simple and common curves, curves with transient lines.
- Setting-out curves and transient lines.
- Calculation and setting-out vertical curves.
- Large scale maps. City technical maps, high-way base maps, unified railway maps and airport base maps.
- Basics of deformation measurement. Methodology, standards, design and data analysis.
- Setting-out and control measurement of crane rails.
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.