Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus předmětu B1-ZPHZP - Environment and Environmental Sanitation (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-ZPHZP|
|Course unit title:||Environment and Environmental Sanitation|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||-- item not defined --|
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|The test must be taken and passed during one examination period, correctly worked exercises, getting at least 56 points on the test.|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Student will acquire the interdisciplinary character knowledge - complex evaluation expectations either positive or negative, their impacts on the environment. Students have to understand the problems and correlation with life in environs, to impart knowledge on the ability to analyze influence and on the basis of the results obtained to recommend their solution.
In addition, students have to obtain basic knowledge of sanitary and life conditions, spoils and residential formation, to learn how to distinguish and to apply the principles of hygienic claim to habitation, workplaces and educational facilities.
|- Ecosystems, the environment. Natural resources and their classification. Technical aspects of the environment.
- Air, water and soil pollution. Characterization of waste management.
- Natural factors threatening the construction of buildings. Sustainable development, its principles, criteria and indices.
- Environmental law. Valuation of the impact of buildings and activities on the environment.
- Town-planning and health problems. Hygiene spoils and residential formation. Habitation and health
- Occupational hygiene, physical, chemical and biological harmful pollutants. Sanitation of educational facilities. Pollution factors of the environment which are the cause of ailments and diseases.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 66|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Lenka Hrudková, PhD. (instructor) - slovak|
Ing. Kristína Lukáčová, PhD. (instructor) - slovak
prof. RNDr. Ivona Škultétyová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. RNDr. Ivona Škultétyová, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.