Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus předmětu B1-ZPHZP - Environment and Environmental Sanitation (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit title:||Environment and Environmental Sanitation|
|Course unit code:||B1-ZPHZP|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (5 credits)|
|Name of lecturer:||Ing. Lenka Hrudková, PhD. (instructor) - slovak|
Ing. Kristína Lukáčová, PhD. (instructor) - slovak
prof. RNDr. Ivona Škultétyová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Student will acquire the interdisciplinary character knowledge - complex evaluation expectations either positive or negative, their impacts on the environment. Students have to understand the problems and correlation with life in environs, to impart knowledge on the ability to analyze influence and on the basis of the results obtained to recommend their solution.
In addition, students have to obtain basic knowledge of sanitary and life conditions, spoils and residential formation, to learn how to distinguish and to apply the principles of hygienic claim to habitation, workplaces and educational facilities.
|Prerequisites and co-requisites:||none|
|- Ecosystems, the environment. Natural resources and their classification. Technical aspects of the environment.
- Air, water and soil pollution. Characterization of waste management.
- Natural factors threatening the construction of buildings. Sustainable development, its principles, criteria and indices.
- Environmental law. Valuation of the impact of buildings and activities on the environment.
- Town-planning and health problems. Hygiene spoils and residential formation. Habitation and health
- Occupational hygiene, physical, chemical and biological harmful pollutants. Sanitation of educational facilities. Pollution factors of the environment which are the cause of ailments and diseases.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:||3/2 (hours of lectures per week / hours of seminars per week)|
|Assesment methods and criteria:||On-site|
|Language of instruction:||Slovak, English|
|Work placement(s):||There is no compulsory work placement in the course unit.|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.