Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus predmetu D1-KRPA - Landscape planning (FCE - 2019/2020 - post-graduate studies)
Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava
|Faculty of Civil Engineering|
Course unit code:
|Course unit title:||Landscape planning|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Landscaping - doctoral (semi-compulsory), 1. year|
|Level of study:||3.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|written and oral examinations|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
The aim of the subject is to familiarize students with the content and importance of planning processes with the current trends of sustainable land management. Students will understand the main planning process in the country.
|• Natural processes of the country development, the position of human activity - focus on land and water resources management of country development, methods and tools for the transformation of the country.
• The dynamics of the country, stability, stress factors and conflicts of interest.
• The territorial system of ecological stability and the degree of ecological stability
• Landscape planning - LANDEP Methodology
• The importance and function of water and vegetation in the landscape
• Ecological management in the country, addressing conflicts of interest of water management in main types of country
• Specific problems of agricultural land, addressing the interaction of water management structures in landscape for achieving sustainable development.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak and english or english|
|Assessed students in total: 10|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. RNDr. Ingrid Belčáková, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, tutor) - slovak, english |
prof. Ing. Viliam Macura, PhD. (person responsible for course)
|Last modification:||31. 10. 2017|
prof. Ing. Viliam Macura, PhD. and programme supervisor
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 10/31/2017.