Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus predmetu N424P5_4B - Human Resource Management (FCFT - WS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Chemical and Food Technology|
|Course unit title:||Human Resource Management|
|Course unit code:||N424P5_4B|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (2 credits)|
|Name of lecturer:||Ing. Gabriela Kalinová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer)|
doc. Ing. Monika Zatrochová, PhD. (examiner, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak, english
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Students will get information about roles and functions of personnel management, work of personnel manager and styles of managing. Creation of personal career. Theory and management of work motivation.|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites:||none|
|1.Significance and tasks of the human resource management.
2.The analysis of labour activities and posts.
3.Recruitment and the choice of employees.
4.Labour recruitment and adaptation processes.
5. Employee appraisal.
6. The remuneration of employees.
7. Education, the improvement of personal skills and the retraining of employees.
8. Working conditions.
9. The style of management and its selected psychological aspects.
10. Theory and management of the working motivation.
11. Strategic human resource management.
12. International human resource management.
13. Human resource management in terms of Slovak legislation.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:||The form of lecture and credits.|
|Assesment methods and criteria:||Classified credit.|
|Language of instruction:||Slovak, English|
|Work placement(s):||There is no compulsory work placement in the course unit.|
Last modification made by Ing. Andrea Bujdáková on 06/08/2018.