Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus N424P5_4B - Human Resource Management (FCFT - WS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Chemical and Food Technology|
|Course unit code:||N424P5_4B|
|Course unit title:||Human Resource Management|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (2 credits)|
|1.Significance and tasks of the human resource management.
2.The analysis of labour activities and posts.
3.Recruitment and the choice of employees.
4.Labour recruitment and adaptation processes.
5. Employee appraisal.
6. The remuneration of employees.
7. Education, the improvement of personal skills and the retraining of employees.
8. Working conditions.
9. The style of management and its selected psychological aspects.
10. Theory and management of the working motivation.
11. Strategic human resource management.
12. International human resource management.
13. Human resource management in terms of Slovak legislation.
Last modification made by Ing. Andrea Bujdáková on 06/08/2018.