Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus 230105_IDP - Agricultural Machines (FME - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Mechanical Engineering|
|Course unit title:||Agricultural Machines|
|Course unit code:||230105_IDP|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (5 credits)|
|Name of lecturer:||prof. Ing. Miroslav Bošanský, CSc. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Students acquire the basic design and operation of machinery and equipment employed in crop production. Understand the principles of the solution of machinery and equipment for the processing of land and machinery and equipment for the collection and treatment plants .. Also gives practical experience of using a computer-designed to solve specific tasks in the field of agricultural machinery and equipment|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites:||none|
|• Basic knowledge of agricultural production.
• Characteristics and distribution of energy resources in agriculture.
• Operational characteristics of tractors - tensile strength, stability tractor, energy balance, tractor accessories.
• The characteristics of soil tillage.
• Machinery and equipment for drilling.
• Mechanisms for collection and treatment of forage, mowers, rakes, movement kinematics cutter bar.
• Hay and grain, grain harvesters adapters.
• Mechanisms for fertilization and plant protection.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:||The subject is divided into lectures and exercises, in which the project addresses the area of agricultural machinery|
|Assesment methods and criteria:||Obtain poinst for excersices, smester project, test and points for presentation of the smestral project, exam.|
|Language of instruction:||Slovak, English|
|Work placement(s):||There is no compulsory work placement in the course unit.|
Last modification made by Ing. Marianna Frajková on 07/12/2018.