Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus predmetu TESM03_6I - Materials Processing Technologies (MTF - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Materials Science and Technology in Trnava|
|Course unit code:||TESM03_6I|
|Course unit title:||Materials Processing Technologies|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Materials Engineering - master (compulsory), 1. semester|
Materials Engineering - master (compulsory), 1. semester
|Level of study:||1. + 2., 2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|-- item not defined --|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The student will acquire knowledge about casting, welding, forming and machining technology from the point of view of their impact on the changes of the wide spectrum properties of processed materials. He will understand the influence of the different technological processes on the final exploitation properties of the workpiecies and he will be able to racionally manage these processes.|
- expendable and non-expendable casting processes, advanced methods of casting,
- casting properties of materials,
- influence of casting processes parameters on structure and mechanical properties of castings.
- basic and advanced welding technologies,
- weldability of materials and its evaluation,
- influence of welding processes parameters on changes of welded materials properties.
- sheet forming, bulk forming and advanced methods of forming,
- formability of material and its evaluation,
- cold, hot and warm plastic deformation of material and its impact on structure, mechanical and exploitation properties of formed parts.
- basic and advanced methods of machining,
- tool wear and tool life,
- machinability of materials and its evaluation.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 168|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Martin Bajčičák, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak |
doc. Ing. Jozef Bílik, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
doc. Dr. Ing. Pavel Kovačócy (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
Ing. Michaela Kritikos, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
prof. Ing. Peter Šugár, CSc. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
|Last modification:||20. 12. 2018|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Peter Šugár, CSc. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Bc. Jana Rohaľová on 12/20/2018.