Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus INRS06_6I - Design Engineering of Control Systems (MTF - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Course unit title:|
Design Engineering of Control Systems
|Course unit code:||INRS06_6I|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:|
Exam (5 credits)
|Name of lecturer:|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
Students master the complex design and design process of automated systems in terms of functional requirements, safety standards, electromechanical requirements, and using professional software support tools for designing automated systems. At laboratory exercises students gain practical experience of using CAE systems (especially designing the system and creating electrical documentation in EPLAN). The graduate student is able to separately specify the electrical parts of the control system and hence the equipment and switchboard equipment, taking into account mechanical and electrical demands, as well as resistance to environmental influences.
|Prerequisites and co-requisites:|
1. Means and methods for modeling, simulation and verification of industrial automation projects.
2. Project documentation - types and principles of creation.
3. Requirements for the scope of project documentation.
4. Schematic marks used in the design documentation according to STN IEC 60617.
5. Software for the creation of EEDANs.
6. Significant building elements for designing systems in terms of mechanical and electrical properties for groups of components, sensors, actuators, frequency converters, and the like.
|Recommended or required reading:|
Planned learning activities and teaching methods:
|The subject is divided into lectures and exercises. The exercises are conducted in the laboratory.|
|Assesment methods and criteria:||Written exam and submission of the project|
|Language of instruction:|
There is no compulsory work placement in the course unit.
Last modification made by Ing. Erika Kuracinová on 12/20/2018.