Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus LOSR06_6I - Control Logical Systems (MTF - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
Course unit code:
|Course unit title:||Control Logical Systems|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Process Automation and Informatization in Industry - master (compulsory), 2. semester|
Process Automation and Informatization in Industry - master (compulsory), 2. semester
|Level of study:|
Prerequisites for registration:
-- item not defined --
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
|Students master basic principles of advanced programming methods of programmable logic machines. He knows the principles of decentralized management using different communication protocols. Learn the basic principles of intelligent management methods implemented through PLA. He has basic knowledge of quality assurance and quality assurance, reliability and security of PLA based control systems.|
1. Decentralized Management Systems - Industrial Communication and Communication Protocols, PLA web server.
2. Functional modules - Advanced programming techniques (indirect addressing, nested cycles), system functions and function blocks, remote peripherals, subroutines and interruptions (system, diagnostic, time, event, etc.).
3. Continuous Process Control Algorithms - Two-Point, Three-Position, and PID Control with PLA.
4. Fuzzy Control - Basic types of fuzzy regulators, fuzzy adaptive systems, applications of fuzzy and neuro-fuzzy systems.
5. Non-production automation - Electrical installation based on collectors, security systems and EPS.
6. Quality assurance of production. (pick to light, andon, poka-yoke, etc.)
7. Quality assurance and reliability of PLA-based control systems - Safety-critical processes and functional safety of control systems, security integrity and safety function, safety analysis of control systems, creation of a program for security-critical process control systems.
Recommended or required reading:
Language of instruction:
slovak or english
|Assessed students in total: 439|
|Name of lecturer(s):|
|Last modification:||20. 12. 2018|
doc. Ing. German Michaľčonok, CSc. and programme supervisor
Last modification made by Ing. Erika Kuracinová on 12/20/2018.