Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus N413C1_4B - Special Chemicals for Household, Garden and Industry (FCFT - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Chemical and Food Technology|
|Course unit code:||N413C1_4B|
|Course unit title:||Special Chemicals for Household, Garden and Industry|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (2 credits)|
|1.Dyes and Pigments for textiles, plastics, paints, cosmetics, and other applications. The essential properties and characteristics of organic and inorganic dyes and pigments, azo dyes, quinone dyes, indigoid dyes, sulfur dyes and aryl and polyaryl methane dyes.
2. Surface- active agents in detergents, shampoos, soaps, detergents for dishes, furniture, floor, glass, emulsifiers in cosmetics, food and industrial applications. Description and basic properties of surfactants, surfactant types. Other constituents of preparations containing surfactants. Environmental aspects and perspectives of surfactants.
3. Spices and seasonings. Natural spices and seasonings of plant and animal origin, application forms, synthetic spices and seasonings.
4. Other household chemicals , chemicals in the garage ( petrol, diesel, oil, brake fluid, coolant, chemicals for car maintenance ) .
5. Chemicals for the garden, fertilizers, insecticides, fungicides, modern trends.
6. Specialty chemicals for plastics and rubbers , vulcanization accelerators , catalysts and polymerization initiators , plasticizers, antioxidants, antiozonants, flame retardant types and their mechanism of action.
Last modification made by Ing. Tomáš Molnár on 01/29/2019.