Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-AT11 - Design Studio 11 (Interior Design) (FCE - SS 2019/2020)
|Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
Course unit code:
|Course unit title:|
Design Studio 11 (Interior Design)
Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:
|Classified fulfillment of requirements (4 credits)|
The student is required to prepare a draft architectural design of the part of residential building interior, public building interior, or exhibition space.
The basis for the course unit is architectural study from previous Design studio course units.
1. title page
2. analysis of spatial and floor plan designs and design concept proposal
3. Floor plan design of interior elements and equipments (in colour too), the legend of the typical and atypical interior elements and used materials
4. floors propose, walls and ceiling design in colour, the legend of the typical and atypical interior elements and used materials
5. lighting design, the list of lighting equipments, the legend of the typical and atypical interior elements and used materials
6. selected interior element or detail, used materials
7. renders (2-3)
8 poster in A3version
9 poster 700 x 1000 mm
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 04/16/2019.