Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-MONS - Prefabricated structures (FCE - SS 2019/2020)
Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava
Course unit title:
Course unit code:
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:|
Exam (4 credits)
|Name of lecturer:|
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
Student get an overview of history of prefabrication development. He will be acquainted with individual types of prefabricated constructions as wall systems, skeletal systems, their combinations, hall systems and bridge systems based on various materials (e.g. reinforced concrete, steel, wood, etc.). Part of the subject is devoted to wooden constructions, their characteristics, advantages and disadvantages, implementation method of wooden constructions, also the topic of low energy houses and passive houses.
Prerequisites and co-requisites:
|Basic syllabus of the subject:
• Development and importance of prefabrication, prefabrication constructions,
• Wall and combinate systems (panel houses),
• Static defects of panel houses,
• Skeletal systems,
• Hall systems,
• Bridge prefabricated constructions,
• Wooden constructions, their characteristics, advantages and disadvantages, basic dividing,
• Way of realizing several types of wooden constructions,
• Low energy houses, passive houses, their characteristics, way of realizing etc.
|Recommended or required reading:|
Planned learning activities and teaching methods:
Assesment methods and criteria:
Interim evaluation and final exam.
|Language of instruction:|
|There is no compulsory work placement in the course unit.|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 04/16/2019.