Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus předmětu B1-KI - Landscape Engineering (FCE - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Course unit code:||B1-KI|
|Course unit title:||Landscape Engineering|
Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:
|Recommended semester/trimester:||-- item not defined --|
Level of study:
|Prerequisites for registration:|
|During the semester project shall be submitted that is rated. The final grade is generated with the following weights: 20% - project, 80% - exam.|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
Students will acquire basic knowledge in the engineering approaches leading to sustainable use and protection of the water resources in landscape and urbanized area. Basic areas of the subject are the assessment and regulation of runoff conditions in landscape with the emphasis on the surface runoff in the watershed, as well as the water flowing in the open channel.
Based on the knowledge of transport and erosion processes, students will be able to propose basic organization and technical measures for eliminating soil loss and areal pollution of water resources. Students will also acquire knowledge in factors of the evolution of the river system relief, physical characteristics of streams, as well as the purpose of river training and river restoration.
- Mechanisms of the transport processes in the slopes of river basins.
- Methods of quantification of soil loss and chemical materials transport.
- Agro-technical and organizational measures for slowing-down the surface runoff and elimination of soil loss and chemical materials transport.
- Technical measures for slowing-down the surface runoff.
- Purpose and tools of river regulations.
- Longitudinal development of the stream channel, cross-section of the channel.
- Assessment of the stream channel stability, technical works in river regulations, vegetation, non-vegetation and combined lining of the stream channel.
- Principles of the stream restoration.
|Recommended or required reading:|
Language of instruction:
slovak or english
Assessed students in total: 67
Name of lecturer(s):
|prof. Ing. Kamila Hlavčová, PhD. (examiner, lecturer) - slovak, english |
Ing. Katarína Kotríková, PhD. (instructor) - slovak
prof. Ing. Viliam Macura, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak, english
doc. Ing. Andrej Škrinár, PhD. (examiner) - slovak, english
Ing. Zuzana Štefunková, PhD. (instructor) - slovak, english
RNDr. Jana Vojtková, PhD. (instructor) - slovak
|16. 4. 2019|
|prof. Ing. Viliam Macura, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 04/16/2019.