Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus 1_VIS_AU - Industrial and Engineering Buildings (FAD - SS 2019/2020)
|Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Course unit code:||1_VIS_AU|
Course unit title:
|Industrial and Engineering Buildings|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Architecture and Urban Design - bachelor (compulsory), 4. semester|
Architecture and Urban Design (study in English) - bachelor (compulsory), 4. semester
Level of study:
|Prerequisites for registration:|
|• Compliance with the provisions in the Study Rule FA STU in terms of: compulsory attendance at the forms of teaching.|
• Elaboration of graphic work in required quality and scope.
• Successful exam.
• Measure of inclusion:
graphic work – 20%, exam: (sketch of scheme, typology, details)- 80 %.
To acquire credits it is necessary fulfill all conditions in satisfactory level and acquire minimally 56% from total evaluation. Final evaluation is in accordance with classification scale in the Study Rule FA STU.
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
Student acquires knowledge from typology of agricultural, industrial and engineering buildings. He understands theoretical principles, foundations and relationships of designing these buildings in territorial context, space and environment.
Emphasis are put on integration of dispositional, technological and structural requirements. Student is able to apply acquired knowledge in design studio.
- historical bases, building classification, analysis of industrial area, industry and settlement,
- zones in industrial park, analysis of single zones, typology in industry and technological aspects
- historical bases and development, relationship of country and production, farm and settlements, classification of farms
- analysis of agricultural farms (animal and plants), typology and technological aspects
- historical bases, classification of buildings,
- issue of water building design, building for transport, vertical and specifying building
- complex of power energy buiding, typology and technological aspects
Seminars (according to the weeks)
Specification of theme from each typology part. Content, range and methodics of seminar work from A, B and C parts, according to the weeks and lectures.
Over-all content of seminar work is min. one copyright sheet - ie 18 format A4.
Recommended or required reading:
|Language of instruction:|
slovak or english
Assessed students in total: 802
Name of lecturer(s):
doc. Ing. arch. Ján Ilkovič, CSc. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
doc. Ing. arch. Ľubica Ilkovičová, CSc. (instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak, english
Ing. arch. Katarína Kujanová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
Ing. arch. Yakoub Meziani, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
30. 4. 2019
|doc. Ing. arch. Ľubica Ilkovičová, CSc. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Róbert Tichý on 04/30/2019.