Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus předmětu 1_VIS_AU - Industrial and Engineering Buildings (FAD - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Architecture and Design|
Course unit title:
|Industrial and Engineering Buildings|
|Course unit code:||1_VIS_AU|
Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:
Exam (3 credits)
|Name of lecturer:||doc. Ing. arch. Ján Ilkovič, CSc. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak |
doc. Ing. arch. Ľubica Ilkovičová, CSc. (instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak, english
Ing. arch. Katarína Kujanová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
Ing. arch. Yakoub Meziani, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
Student acquires knowledge from typology of agricultural, industrial and engineering buildings. He understands theoretical principles, foundations and relationships of designing these buildings in territorial context, space and environment.
Emphasis are put on integration of dispositional, technological and structural requirements. Student is able to apply acquired knowledge in design studio.
Prerequisites and co-requisites:
- historical bases, building classification, analysis of industrial area, industry and settlement,
- zones in industrial park, analysis of single zones, typology in industry and technological aspects
- historical bases and development, relationship of country and production, farm and settlements, classification of farms
- analysis of agricultural farms (animal and plants), typology and technological aspects
- historical bases, classification of buildings,
- issue of water building design, building for transport, vertical and specifying building
- complex of power energy buiding, typology and technological aspects
Seminars (according to the weeks)
Specification of theme from each typology part. Content, range and methodics of seminar work from A, B and C parts, according to the weeks and lectures.
Over-all content of seminar work is min. one copyright sheet - ie 18 format A4.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:||Structure of subject: form of lectures and exercises. Exercises follow on lectures at 3 thematic parts.
Students have to do exercises from all three parts of subject on specified topics.
|Assesment methods and criteria:||Combined form of examination with outcomes of seminary work are part of total evaluation of knowledge.|
Criteria: scope and quality (graphic and content), acquired knowledge and skills in required measure - 56% from total evaluation
Language of instruction:
|There is no compulsory work placement in the course unit.|
Last modification made by Róbert Tichý on 04/30/2019.