|1.||Lectures (allowance 1/0)|
|1. Basic concepts of sustainable architecture, philosophical basics, life cycle management, Low-tech vs. High-tech, permaculture, biocompatibility. Material properties, their assessment, comparison of alternatives.|
2. Clay constructions, clay as building material.
3. Wooden constructions - types, design principles. Heat insulation from natural and recycled materials.
4. Underground architecture, green roofs. Traditional materials for building reconstructions.
5. New materials, experimental solutions, development in the area.
6. Experience in using natural materials in practice.
7. Design of Low-energy and passive houses, "Architecture 2020", history, environmental assessment (repeating / completing M6 theoretical subjects).
8. Technology of A2k20 operation, construction without TB, ventilation, winter and summer thermal comfort, heating, cooling.
9. Renewable sources of energy (biomass, solar, heat pump, cogeneration ...). Ventilation (with heat-recovery / natural), indoor quality.
10. Material flows in architecture (use of rainwater, waste ...). Automated systems of operation, ephemeral, mobile, ... architecture. Reconstruction of buildings - historical architecture, old houses.
11. PH / A2k20 design, PHPP calculations, building certification. Environmental assessment of architecture.
12. Examples of application of alternative materials and technologies in architecture.
|Seminars (allowance 0/1)|
|a.||Practice and more detailed discussion or study of lecture topics, seminar essay.|