Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus predmetu 220721_DDP - Adaptive Control (FME - 2019/2020 - post-graduate studies)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Mechanical Engineering|
|Course unit title:||Adaptive Control|
|Course unit code:||220721_DDP|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam-PhD (8 credits)|
|Name of lecturer:||prof. Ing. Boris Rohaľ-Ilkiv, CSc. (person responsible for course) - slovak|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Student gets deep knowledge of self-tunning, adaptive, predictive and robust adaptive control systems associated with the student current scientific work. He obtains the necessary theoretical knowledge for the development of adaptive control algorithms in his application area.|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites:||none|
|- The objectives of adaptive, robust and sef-tunning systems, the basic adaptation schemes.
- Adaptive control of direct adjustment of the controller parameters, minimum variance adaptive controllers.
- Adaptive linear controllers with a multi-step cost function, control strategies.
- Adaptive control considering restrictions on the input, state and output signals.
- Predictive adaptive control.
- Robust adaptive control, the principles of adaptive controllers with robust identification.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:||individual study, solving of given problems|
|Assesment methods and criteria:||final exam|
|Language of instruction:||Slovak, English|
|Work placement(s):||There is no compulsory work placement in the course unit.|
Last modification made by Ing. Marianna Frajková on 06/25/2019.