Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus predmetu D1-KNPU - Cadastre of Real Estate and Land Consolidation (FCE - 2018/2019 - post-graduate studies)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit title:||Cadastre of Real Estate and Land Consolidation|
|Course unit code:||D1-KNPU|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam-PhD (5 credits)|
|Name of lecturer:||doc. Ing. Jozef Čižmár, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak, english |
prof. Ing. Štefan Sokol, PhD. (person responsible for course)
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Students manage scientific methods of research and development in the cadastre of real estate. Students will achieve the principles of individual and team research work, of scientific formulation of problems and design of their own Solutions. Students will be able to understand and to actively participate in relationship "research – development – operation" in the field of cadastre of real estate and land consolidation and will be ready to develop the study programme Geodesy and Cartography.|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites:||none|
|- Conception of renewal and updating the cadastre of real estate. Data analysis of cadastre of real estate.
- Modernisation of data providing by the cadastre of real estate.
- Cadastral data as part of the National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI).
- Data capture for progressive solution in territory organisation.
- Design of optimal variants of common and public equipments and measures with using of GIS.
- Creation of a digital model of land consolidation from geo-data in compliance with legislation.
- Integration of the results of land consolidation into the Information system of the cadastre of real estate.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:||Daily attendance form|
|Assesment methods and criteria:||exam|
|Language of instruction:||Slovak, English|
|Work placement(s):||There is no compulsory work placement in the course unit.|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 08/31/2015.