Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus predmetu B1-KM - Cadastral Mapping 1 (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-KM|
|Course unit title:||Cadastral Mapping 1|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (4 credits)|
|- Cadastral mapping. The subject and methods of cadastral mapping.
- Principles and methods of the creation of Large-scale base map (LSBM)of the Slovak Republic. Technical and qualitative requirements for the creation of LSBM of the Slovak Republic.
- Preliminary work, contents of LSBM and map symbols. Numerical and graphic results of the map compilation. LSBM and the cadastre of real estate.
- Renewal of cadastral documentation (RCD). The entrance to properties. Limitation of owner of the property. Compensation for damage.
- RCD by new mapping. local on-the-ground examination. Producing a new survey data file and a new descriptive data file. Dealing about reclamations. Declaration of the validity.
- Thematic large-scale maps. Mapping state boundary. Basic ortophotomap in scale 1:5 000.
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.