Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus D1-KNPU - Cadastre of Real Estate and Land Consolidation (FCE - 2018/2019 - post-graduate studies)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||D1-KNPU|
|Course unit title:||Cadastre of Real Estate and Land Consolidation|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam-PhD (5 credits)|
|- Conception of renewal and updating the cadastre of real estate. Data analysis of cadastre of real estate.
- Modernisation of data providing by the cadastre of real estate.
- Cadastral data as part of the National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI).
- Data capture for progressive solution in territory organisation.
- Design of optimal variants of common and public equipments and measures with using of GIS.
- Creation of a digital model of land consolidation from geo-data in compliance with legislation.
- Integration of the results of land consolidation into the Information system of the cadastre of real estate.
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 08/31/2015.