Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-KM - Cadastral Mapping 1 (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit title:||Cadastral Mapping 1|
|Course unit code:||B1-KM|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (4 credits)|
|Name of lecturer:||Ing. Ľubica Hudecová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course, tutor) - slovak|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Students will achieve basic knowledge of the creation and updating large-scale maps. They will deal with the particularities of the creation of cadastral maps and the main principles of the creation and updating thematic large-scale maps. Students will learn how to evaluate qualitative parameters of large-scale maps. They will get a general overview of the thematic large-scale map use.|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites:||none|
|- Cadastral mapping. The subject and methods of cadastral mapping.
- Principles and methods of the creation of Large-scale base map (LSBM)of the Slovak Republic. Technical and qualitative requirements for the creation of LSBM of the Slovak Republic.
- Preliminary work, contents of LSBM and map symbols. Numerical and graphic results of the map compilation. LSBM and the cadastre of real estate.
- Renewal of cadastral documentation (RCD). The entrance to properties. Limitation of owner of the property. Compensation for damage.
- RCD by new mapping. local on-the-ground examination. Producing a new survey data file and a new descriptive data file. Dealing about reclamations. Declaration of the validity.
- Thematic large-scale maps. Mapping state boundary. Basic ortophotomap in scale 1:5 000.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:||lectures, exercise|
|Assesment methods and criteria:||written and oral examinations|
|Language of instruction:||Slovak|
|Work placement(s):||There is no compulsory work placement in the course unit.|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.