Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-MTTGP - Modern technologies of the creating of geodetic data (FCE - WS 2019/2020)
Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava
|Faculty of Civil Engineering|
Course unit code:
Course unit title:
Modern technologies of the creating of geodetic data
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:|
Exam (3 credits)
• Surveying Technology of data collection in the field (using universal measuring stations, terrestrial laser scanners, digital photogrammetry techniques and photogrammetric scanning).
• Progressive measuring systems and technology - basic principles.
• Creating, processing and interpretation of geodetic data for the construction and reconstruction of buildings using software support.
• Practical examples and outputs from the fields of 3D models, quality attributes (accuracy) outputs.
• Legal and technical regulations related to business and cooperation surveyor with the designer and the construction manager.
• The issue of the geodesic part of the real creation of the building - a necessary basis for the needs of the building approval and for the needs of building reconstruction.
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.