Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus předmětu B1-EG - Environmental geotechnology (FCE - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-EG|
|Course unit title:||Environmental geotechnology|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Landscaping and Landscape Planning - bachelor (compulsory), 5. semester|
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|-- item not defined --|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The student obtains information from the evaluation of engineering geological surveys focusing on environmental constructions and polluted areas. They will learn the principles of designing geotechnical structures. She will know the basic technological procedures for making geotechnical constructions. He has basic knowledge about the environmental aspects of geotechnical structures and environmental geotechnics. It is possible to apply the knowledge gained in designing and assessing the geotechnical aspects of different types of landfills.|
|• Geotechnical survey.
• Principles of design of geotechnical structures, design situations, limit states, design and assessment methods, geotechnical categories.
• Surface and depth foundations, design for various geotechnical categories, technological processes.
• Support structures, types of supporting structures, design principles of supporting structures, technological procedures and use for environmental purposes.
• Technologies for the improvement of the rock environment.
• Basics of Environmental Geotechnics.
• Application of geotechnical structures to protect the environment.
• Geotechnical structures for remediation of contaminated sites
• The role of geotechnics in the design and assessment of surface and deep waste dumps
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 14|
|Name of lecturer(s):||prof. Ing. Jana Frankovská, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course, tutor) - slovak|
doc. RNDr. Miloslav Kopecký, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
Ing. Eliška Kučová (instructor) - slovak
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Jana Frankovská, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.