Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus D1-ADM - Algorithms of discrete mathematics (FCE - 2018/2019 - post-graduate studies)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||D1-ADM|
|Course unit title:||Algorithms of discrete mathematics|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam-PhD (5 credits)|
|- Algorithms and complexity, Integer Knapsack problem and input data representation.
- Data input for graphs, depth – first and breadth – first search. Spanning trees and cycles in graphs.
- Identification of blocks in graphs, planarity testing.
- Extremal problems in graph theory and their algorithmic complexity.
- A fast algorithm for finding a maximum flow in a network .
- Maximal spanning tree problems and matroids. Matching in graphs and intersections of matroids.
- NP-completenes and polynomiality.
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 08/31/2015.