Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-M2_C - Mathematics 2 (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-M2_C|
|Course unit title:||Mathematics 2|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (5 credits)|
|- The concept of primitive function, integration by substitution and by parts, partial fractions.
- Definite integral and geometric applications of the definite integral. Calculation of integrals using Taylor series expansion.
- Separable differential equations and first order linear differential equations.
- Linear differential equations of second and higher orders. Solution of differential equations using Taylor series expansion.
- The concept of the region in two-dimensional space, continuity of functions
- Partial derivatives, differentiability, directional derivative, gradient
- Local and global extrema, saddle points.
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.