Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-PKP - Fluid dynamics (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-PKP|
|Course unit title:||Fluid dynamics|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (4 credits)|
|- Eulerian and Lagrangian coordinates for describing of motion. Advection equation.
- Ryenold's transport equation, incompressible flow, flux.
- Mass conservation law, continuity equation.
- Decomposition of motion to translation, deformation and rotation.
- Momentum conservation law. Euler equations of motion. Bernoulli's equation.
- Strain tensor. Navier-Stokes equations of motion.
- Theory of similarity, Reynold's number, turbulence.
- Energy conservation law.
- Potential flows. Shallow water flow with free boundary.
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.