Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-PALG - Parallel programming (FCE - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-PALG|
|Course unit title:||Parallel programming|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (5 credits)|
|- Type of parallel computer architectures (multiprocessor architectures, systems with shared and ditributed memory).
- The algorithm development for high-performance prallel computing systems (models of parallel algorithms, their classification and computational complexity).
- Algorithms of numerical mathematics (linear algebra, solution of partial differential equations) and their implementation on modern parallel computer architectures.
- Implicit usage of threads - OpenMP.
- Programming on systems with distributed memory - MPI.
- Programming on multicore graphic card processors - CUDA, OpenCL.
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 04/16/2019.