Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus předmětu 2_APVP_D - Copyright and Profession Performance (FA - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Architecture|
|Course unit code:||2_APVP_D|
|Course unit title:||Copyright and Profession Performance|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Design - master (compulsory), 3. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|During the semester are consulted:|
- 3 elaborated essays by entering comprised lectures on the topic - awards presenters responses
by students at the content of the course;
- Activity during lectures - communication to the challenges of the lecturer;
- Participation in at least 10 lectures.
Submitted essays and activity during the discussions is a condition for passing the exam.
Make up 40% of the evaluation object.
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Student ready for application of the results of their creative efforts in the marketplace. He understands the needs and wishes of direct purchasers his works - investors, contractors, producers, as well as end-users. Student sees the work as a marketing tool and an important strategic aspect in a competitive match. He can protect his work, negotiate the conditions for the granting of work and its cost (value) with the customer in terms of copyright law, copyright and industrial property protection.
The student is able to explain the principle of compensation to customers for construction work - the fees and benefits for permission to use the author's work thus called – license.
|• basic concepts of work as the product of market exchange;
• work, customers, competitors and marketing;
• work and its strategic importance for the investor;
• work and its price (value);
• presentation of the work and negotiations in the works selling;
• conditions for the work provision and application;
• work and law;
• The copyright and industrial property protection of the works;
• formation of prices in terms of fees and licenses for the provision of work.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 120|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. akad. soch. Peter Humaj (lecturer) - slovak|
doc. Ing. Branislav Jelenčík, ArtD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
prof. akad. soch. Peter Paliatka (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
prof. Ing. arch. Ivan Petelen, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
|Last modification:||30. 4. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Branislav Jelenčík, ArtD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Róbert Tichý on 04/30/2019.