Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I-TD - Technical Diagnostics (FEEIT - SS 2018/2019)
|Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology|
|Course unit title:||Technical Diagnostics|
Course unit code:
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (6 credits)|
Name of lecturer:
|doc. Ing. Miroslav Kamenský, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak, english |
doc. Ing. Karol Kováč, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak, english
Ing. Eva Králiková (instructor)
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
|The students will obtain an wide knowledge from technical diagnostics, methodology of determination and evaluation of technical systems status, diagnostic technical systems modeling and diagnostic tests creation.|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites:||none|
|1. Diagnostic tasks, relation between technical diagnostics and systems reliability, direct and indirect task of diagnostics.
2. Diagnostic models of technical systems, depth of diagnostics, diagnostic coverage, creation of diagnostic tests.
3. Structural and process parameters and methods of diagnostics.
4. Diagnostic aids, internal and external tools, actíve and passive diagnostics.
5. Diagnostic quantity, diagnostic symptoms, extraction and reduction of symptoms.
6. Method of classification of diagnostic objects status, deterministic and probabilistic methods, basic priciples.
7. Signal processing techniques for diagnostic purposes.
8. Technical systems for electrical systems diagnostics, principles of in circuit testing.
9. Diagnostic expert systems, monitoring systems.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
Lectures, laboratory exercises, individual project work and individual study
Assesment methods and criteria:
Ongoing written test concerning lecture content - max. 25 points,
evaluation of continuous activity during laboratory exercises and written report elaboration – max. 25 points,
final written exam for maximum 50 points.
To obtain credits student has to obtain minimum 8 / 10 / 20 points from all three mentioned parts.
Language of instruction:
|There is no compulsory work placement in the course unit.|
Last modification made by RNDr. Marian Puškár on 04/16/2018.