Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I-TD - Technical Diagnostics (FEEIT - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology|
|Course unit code:||I-TD|
|Course unit title:||Technical Diagnostics|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (6 credits)|
|1. Diagnostic tasks, relation between technical diagnostics and systems reliability, direct and indirect task of diagnostics.
2. Diagnostic models of technical systems, depth of diagnostics, diagnostic coverage, creation of diagnostic tests.
3. Structural and process parameters and methods of diagnostics.
4. Diagnostic aids, internal and external tools, actíve and passive diagnostics.
5. Diagnostic quantity, diagnostic symptoms, extraction and reduction of symptoms.
6. Method of classification of diagnostic objects status, deterministic and probabilistic methods, basic priciples.
7. Signal processing techniques for diagnostic purposes.
8. Technical systems for electrical systems diagnostics, principles of in circuit testing.
9. Diagnostic expert systems, monitoring systems.
Last modification made by RNDr. Marian Puškár on 04/16/2018.