|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Mechanical Engineering|
|Course unit code:||270661_IDP|
|Course unit title:||Design and Operation of Manufacturing Systems|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Environmental Manufacturing Technologies - master (compulsory), 4. semester|
Manufacturing Systems and Quality Management - master (compulsory), 4. semester
|Level of study:||1. + 2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Checking of solved examples and during semester students will write 2 tests. The sum of points for the test is 20 points. To pass the tests should be obtained in the sum at least 10 points.|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The graduate person of the subject knows production systems design. He receives some information about manufacturing systems, material handling equipment, kinematic structure of industrial robots, sensors, grippers for IR, group technology, automatic inspection systems for quality control, montage systems and layout of manufacturing systems.|
|Automated manufacturing systems as systems, structures.
• Classification of manufacturing systems, product ‐ quantity analysis, computer integrated manufacturing (CIM), systems PLM, classification of the parts.
• Group technology, production flow analysis (PFA).
• Methods of layout of manufacturing systems.
Manipulation in flexible manufacturing systems (FMS).
• Classification of robots, structural configuration of the robots, systems of control of flexible manufacturing cells, sensors, effectors and grippers for industrial robots.
• Material transport and storage systems in manufacturing systems, material transport equipment, storage systems, pallet changers on CNC machining centers, control of transport systems in FMS.
Systems of quality control in FMS, measurement of geometrical parameters of parts, coordinate measuring machines,
• Montage in production, types of montage systems, layout of montage cells.
• Systems of control in FMS, simulation of the control with Petri nets, just in time.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 380|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Marián Králik, CSc. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course, tutor) - slovak|
|Last modification:||21. 6. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Marián Králik, CSc. and programme supervisor|