Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I-MOBV - Mobile Computing (FEEIT - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology|
|Course unit code:||I-MOBV|
|Course unit title:||Mobile Computing|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (6 credits)|
|1. Introduction to mobile computing, Android Studio, AVD, Debugging.
2. Material design for Android, locale, landscape/portrait orientation, Bundle, Activity, activity life cycle, Context, Toast, addView, listener.
3. Back stack, Intent, startActivity, startActivityForResult, Cursor, FloatingActionButton, Intent filter, Permissions (RunTime).
4. BroadcastReceiver, Notification, PendingIntent, Service, AsyncTask, SharedPreferences, SQLite.
5. Appcompat, Fragment, ContentProvider.
6. SearchView, JNI, NDK.
7. Social computing: Hooked model, trigger, action, variable reward, investment.
8. Social computing: Fogg model, sorts of rewards, examples of social network models.
9. Gamification: introduction to gamification, examples of gamification, sorts of gamification.
10. Gamification: game progress, on-boarding, PBL model, Werbach model.
11. Gamification: sorts of rewards, motivation, self-determination theory, virality, game cycle, competition and cooperation, crowdsourcing.
12. Serious games, mobile healthcare.
Last modification made by RNDr. Marian Puškár on 05/09/2019.