Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus předmětu MAT106_6B - Mathematics I (MTF - WS 2020/2021)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Materials Science and Technology in Trnava|
|Course unit code:||MAT106_6B|
|Course unit title:||Mathematics I|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||-- item not defined --|
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|During the semester the student demonstrates the ability to apply knowledge by solution test's tasks and by developing computational tasks ,generally using mathematical software - max. 20 points. Final test is done by didactic test - max. 80 points. Assessment A must be obtained at least 92 points, B at least 83 points , C at least 74 points, D at least 65 points , E at least 56 points. Credits will not be awarded to a student who obtained 55 points or less.|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The syllabus for mathematics courses is essentially a sound conceptual understanding of algebra,geometry, functions and calculus together with the confidence to apply the skills in engineering applications.|
|1. Polynomials.Algebraic equations.Complex numbers.
2. Matrices. Determinants. Set of linear equations.Vectors, scalar and vector product of two vectors, aplications.
3. Linear shapes in E3.
4. Coordinate systems.Functions.
5. Sequences and limits.
6. Functions and limits.
7. Rules for differentiation.
8. Second derivatives, further rules for differentiation L'Hosptal's rule.
9. Applications of differentiation - curve sketching, maxima and minima,stationary points, points of inflexion.
10. Indefinite integrals, by substitution, by per partes.
11. Indefinite integrals by partial fractions. Trigonometric integrals.
12. Definite integrals.Applications.
13. Technical courves and surfaces.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 9046|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Mgr. Zuzana Červeňanská (instructor)|
PaedDr. Janette Kotianová, PhD. (instructor)
Mgr. Vladimír Liška, PhD. (instructor)
RNDr. Iveta Markechová, CSc. (examiner, instructor, lecturer)
RNDr. Renáta Masárová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Mária Mišútová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
doc. RNDr. Oleg Palumbíny, CSc. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
Mgr. Hana Stúpalová, PhD. (examiner, instructor)
doc. Mgr. Róbert Vrábeľ, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
|Last modification:||15. 8. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. RNDr. Mária Mišútová, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Erika Kuracinová on 08/15/2019.