Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-G - Surveying in Building Construction (FCE - WS 2016/2017)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit title:||Surveying in Building Construction|
|Course unit code:||B1-G|
|Mode of completion and Number of ECTS credits:||Exam (5 credits)|
|Name of lecturer:||doc. Ing. Ján Erdélyi, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak, english |
Ing. Veronika Hašková, PhD. (examiner, instructor)
Ing. Ján Ježko, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak, english
Ing. Imrich Lipták, PhD. (examiner, instructor)
doc. Ing. Marián Marčiš, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak, english
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Students will gain an overview of the basic theoretical, computational and imaging surveying tasks that are applied to the design, construction and operation of water facilities.|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites:||none|
|• Basic surveying tasks in water management and construction.
• Instrumentation and methods for measuring angles, lengths, elevations and heights.
• Geodetic control for planimetric and altimetric measurements.
• Determination of survey control points in coordinates.
• Measurement and display of Earth, maps.
• Determination of surface area and volume.
• Basic tasks of horizontal and vertical setting out.
• Progressive measurement systems and technologies.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:||-- item not defined --|
|Assesment methods and criteria:||test, written and oral examination|
|Language of instruction:||Slovak, English|
|Work placement(s):||There is no compulsory work placement in the course unit.|
Last modification made by Ing. Andrea Bujdáková on 06/09/2017.