Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus 37129_3I - Multivariable Systems (FEEIT - WS 2013/2014)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology|
|Course unit code:||37129_3I|
|Course unit title:||Multivariable Systems|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Cybernetics - master (semi-compulsory), 1. semester|
Cybernetics - master (semi-compulsory), 1. semester
|Level of study:||-- item not defined --|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Laboratory exercises, individual works with valuation|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The goul of study is given as follows: Design of robust controller for MIMO systems with application to predictive control, hybrid systems and networked control system.|
|Sylaby of MIMO systems
1. Introduction to Multivariable systems (MIMO systems)
2. Dynamic properties of MIMO systems, poles , zeros. Stability. BIBO stability.
3. Nyquist stability of MIMO systems. Introduction to robust controller design. Model uncertainty
4. Uncertainties model in time domain. Robust controller design in frequency domain. Small gain theorem.
5. Introduction to LMI. Stability problem of continuous and discrete-time systems. Edge theorem. Robust controller design/quadratic stability.
6. Decoupling problem. Necessary condition to PI controller design in MIMI systems.
7. Controller parameters tuning for PI controller at MIMO systems.
8. Networked control systems. Stability, robust controller design.
9. Robust predictive controller design.
10. Hybrid systems. Stability. Controller design.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||-- item not defined --|
|Assessed students in total: 52|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Adrian Ilka, PhD. (instructor) - slovak|
prof. Ing. Vojtech Veselý, DrSc. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
Ing. Daniel Vozák, PhD. (instructor) - slovak
|Last modification:||26. 4. 2013|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Vojtech Veselý, DrSc. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by RNDr. Marian Puškár on 04/26/2013.