Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-ABF - Applied Close Range Photogrammetry (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-ABF|
|Course unit title:||Applied Close Range Photogrammetry|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Geodesy and Cartography - master (semi-compulsory), 4. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|point assessment of all programs, test in half semester|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The course is focused on non-topographic photogrammetry applications. The student will acquire knowledge of modern photogrammetric methods for creating spatial models of various objects and possible applications of these methods in areas of engineering surveying, civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, archeology, monument protection, architecture, industry, GIS, medicine and others.|
|1. Close-range photogrammetry - characteristics, categorization, and the application area.
2. Mathematical models of the close-range photogrammetry.
3. Primary (imaging) and secondary (processing) data collection - instruments and approaches.
4. Camera calibration conditions in the close-range photogrammetry.
5. Digital image - principle, quality characteristics.
6. Principles, methods and possibilities of point measurement on the digital image.
7. Close-range photogrammetry method - the principles, conditions and accuracy.
8. The project proposal of the photogrammetric reconstruction.
9. Photogrammetric measurement systems.
10. Unmanned aerial systems in the application area close-range photogrammetry.
11. Applications of close-range photogrammetry.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 17|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Marek Fraštia, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course, tutor) - slovak|
Ing. Marián Marčiš, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Marek Fraštia, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.