Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-E - Environmentalism (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-E|
|Course unit title:||Environmentalism|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Building Construction and Architecture - bachelor (compulsory), 8. semester|
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|test, semester work|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The goal is to give undergraduate students a comprehensive vision of the environmental issues, the relations of humans with the environment and human activity issues in the environment and the resulting responsibilities|
|- Environment. Elements, components, and factors of the environment.
- Energy flows and energy balance.
- Environmental influences on human development. The Society - The Environment - The Biosphere.
- Global environmental problems.
- Paradigms of sustainable living and milestones
- Environment of Slovakia.
- Environmental protection.
- Engineer - Environmental expert in society and the environment.
- Institutions for Environmental Protection (international and Slovak).
- The activity of the third sector in environmental protection.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 927|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Júlia Baranová (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak|
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||Ing. Júlia Baranová and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.