Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-F1 - Photogrammetry 1 (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-F1|
|Course unit title:||Photogrammetry 1|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Geodesy and Cartography - bachelor (compulsory), 6. semester|
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|one test per semester|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Student will get acquainted with the basics of photogrammetry. They will understand the principles of transformation of central projection (image) to orthogonal projection (map) using mathematical relation of vector algebra (base of analytical photogrammetry). They will become familiar with the creation of analogue and digital images. They will obtain practical experiences in the field of orientation of stereo images on analogue plotting machines and digital working stations in order to create stereoscopic model.|
|1. Definition and categorization of photogrammetry, past and present, application areas, outputs.
2. Coordinate systems and fundamental transformations.
3. Spectrum EMR, camera lens, photogrammetric camera.
4. Elements of internal orientation, camera calibration.
5. Analog photo and digital image.
6. Orthogonal rotation matrix, the central projection, elements of external orientation.
7. Stereoscopic vision, measurement and instruments.
8. Orientation of single image and stereopair.
9. Terrestrial (close-range) photogrammetry, apparatus, methods and applications.
10. Aerial photogrammetry, cameras, additional equipment, flying plan, application.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 38|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Marek Fraštia, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course, tutor) - slovak|
Ing. Marián Marčiš, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Marek Fraštia, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.