Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-IG1 - Engineering Surveying 1 (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
|Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
Course unit code:
|Course unit title:|
Engineering Surveying 1
Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Geodesy and Cartography - bachelor (compulsory), 4. semester|
|Level of study:||1.|
Prerequisites for registration:
assessment of laboratory assignments in points (credits)
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Student achieve knowledge in setting-out works, design of setting-out, control network buildings, setting-out basic elements, design of setting-out drawings, connection to international (ISO) and Slovak standards (STN), and setting-out curves. Deformation measurement|
|- Importance and role of Engineering Surveying. Standards for engineering surveying.
- Design of setting-out accuracy, basic regulations, quality criteria.
- Setting-out networks -- plane, vertical. Setting-out drawings.
- Setting-out basic elements -- angles, distances, directions, perpendicular and parallel lines. Setting-out methods including accuracy analysis.
- Setting-out heights -- points, lines, contour lines and planes. Setting-out vertical lines.
- Calculation of simple and common curves, curves with transient lines.
- Setting-out curves and transient lines.
- Calculation and setting-out vertical curves.
- Large scale maps. City technical maps, high-way base maps, unified railway maps and airport base maps.
- Basics of deformation measurement. Methodology, standards, design and data analysis.
- Setting-out and control measurement of crane rails.
Recommended or required reading:
|Language of instruction:|
Assessed students in total: 174
Name of lecturer(s):
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Alojz Kopáčik, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.