Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-IG1 - Engineering Surveying 1 (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-IG1|
|Course unit title:||Engineering Surveying 1|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Geodesy and Cartography - bachelor (compulsory), 4. semester|
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|assessment of laboratory assignments in points (credits)|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Student achieve knowledge in setting-out works, design of setting-out, control network buildings, setting-out basic elements, design of setting-out drawings, connection to international (ISO) and Slovak standards (STN), and setting-out curves. Deformation measurement|
|- Importance and role of Engineering Surveying. Standards for engineering surveying.
- Design of setting-out accuracy, basic regulations, quality criteria.
- Setting-out networks -- plane, vertical. Setting-out drawings.
- Setting-out basic elements -- angles, distances, directions, perpendicular and parallel lines. Setting-out methods including accuracy analysis.
- Setting-out heights -- points, lines, contour lines and planes. Setting-out vertical lines.
- Calculation of simple and common curves, curves with transient lines.
- Setting-out curves and transient lines.
- Calculation and setting-out vertical curves.
- Large scale maps. City technical maps, high-way base maps, unified railway maps and airport base maps.
- Basics of deformation measurement. Methodology, standards, design and data analysis.
- Setting-out and control measurement of crane rails.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 121|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Ján Erdélyi, PhD. (instructor) - slovak|
prof. Ing. Alojz Kopáčik, PhD. (person responsible for course, tutor) - slovak
doc. Ing. Peter Kyrinovič, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Alojz Kopáčik, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.