Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-ME - Macroeconomics (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-ME|
|Course unit title:||Macroeconomics|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Building Technology and Management - bachelor (semi-compulsory), 4. semester|
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The student will acquire knowledge about the basic issues to be encountered in the macro-economic sector. Economic policy is the complex of goals, instruments and measurements of the state which regulate economic life. The aim of society is to reach a high living standard, low rate of unemployment, fair prices and stability in the currency exchange.|
|- Basic problems of economic organization.Scarcity and problem of choice. Marginal rate of production.
- Types pf economics. Alternative behaviour of coordination of econoic activities.
- Market and market mechanism. Supply, demand and factors wich approach them.
- Basie limitations of functioning of market mechanism.
- Imperfect com petition, formation of monopols and guestions of egality.
- Functions of State in modern economy. Frane of legal regulations. Puplic goods and externalities.
- Macroeconomics policy. Tools and aims of macroegonomics. Aggregate demand and aggregate supply. Gross national product.
- Trends of currency system and modern banking system. Money market, financial market, exchanges.
- International division of labour. International economic integration. European Inion -- begin and adracement.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 230|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Mária Zúbková, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak|
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Mária Zúbková, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.