Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-VT_G - Field Practice in Surveying (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-VT_G|
|Course unit title:||Field Practice in Surveying|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Geodesy and Cartography - bachelor (compulsory), 2. semester|
Landscaping and Landscape Planning - bachelor (compulsory), 4. semester
|Level of study:||-- item not defined --|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Improving and completing practical experience and progress in building up and determining the points of position and elevation point field. Creation of the planimetry-hypsography map of the area of interest in the scale 1:500. Topographic plan of built--up holiday area.|
|- Reconnaissance of terrain, building up of the point network of position and elevation point field and point coordinate determination of dual-sided attached and oriented traverse.
- Field comparison of measuring tape using working etalons, determination of addition constant of electronic tachometer, checking of main constraint of leveling instrument.
- Points elevation determination of point field using technical leveling and compensator leveling instrument with connection to the points of state leveling network, determination of the elevations of points using trigonometric leveling.
- Realization of the tachometric measurements in the interest area using filiform autoreduction and electronic tachometry, compressing detail position point field by tachometric traverse, doubled station and station.
- Making out specific map from the whole area of interest in the scale 1:500, checking hypsography using Profiles, representation of measured Profiles and their comparing with Profiles received cartometrically.
- Settling and surveying the measuring network by one measuring line, surveying of planimetry by method of polar and orthogonal coordinates, representation of planimetry in the scale.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 184|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Marek Bajtala, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak|
doc. Ing. Marek Fraštia, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
Ing. Robert Geisse, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
Ing. Ľubica Hudecová, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
Ing. Ján Ježko, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
Ing. Marián Marčiš, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
prof. Ing. Štefan Sokol, PhD. (person responsible for course) - slovak
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Štefan Sokol, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.