Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus predmetu 2_PKI_D - Promotion of creativity and innovation (FA - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Architecture|
|Course unit code:||2_PKI_D|
|Course unit title:||Promotion of creativity and innovation|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Design - master (optional), 2. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|During the semester are consulted:|
- 3 elaborated essays by entering comprised lectures on the topic - awards presenters responses
by students at the content of the course;
- Activity during lectures - communication to the challenges of the lecturer;
- Participation in at least 10 lectures.
Submitted essays and activity during the discussions is a condition for passing the exam.
Make up 40% of the evaluation object.
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Student understands the problems of creativity and innovation as well as individuals working team (synergy of creative personalities). He recognizes the barriers to creative thinking as well as an extensive methodological support for creativity and innovation. Student uses different methods of eliminating solutionist lack of internal motivation, burnout, stress, depression from exhaustion or illness. An important part of the skills assessment is generated ideas and selection of relevant ideas for further elaboration. His important ability is recognition of the result of the generation of ideas, hence the ethical aspects of his creativity.|
|• basic terms - terminology in the field of creative thinking and innovation, creativity,
creativity and scientific creativity, artistic creativity, with construction creativity, etc;
• barriers to creative thinking - Reconnaissance of natural and artificial obstacles creative
thinking individual and collective (team);
• support creative thinking - systematic analysis methodologies to promote creative thought;
• the involved creative methods - Overview and practicing specific techniques support
• innovation - the topography of the innovation process, methods of selecting the degree of
innovation and access to innovation;
• culture and Ethics in creative thinking.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 44|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. arch. Peter Daniel, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, tutor) - slovak|
doc. Ing. Branislav Jelenčík, ArtD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course, tutor) - slovak
prof. akad. soch. Peter Paliatka (examiner, instructor, lecturer, tutor) - slovak
prof. akad. arch. Ing. arch. Ivan Petelen, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, tutor) - slovak
|Last modification:||15. 5. 2018|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Branislav Jelenčík, ArtD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Róbert Tichý on 05/15/2018.