Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus D1-PKP - Prúdenie kvapalín a plynov (FCE - 2019/2020 - post-graduate studies)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||D1-PKP|
|Course unit title:||Prúdenie kvapalín a plynov|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||-- item not defined --|
|Level of study:||3.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|To complete successfully a test during semester, exam.|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Student will gain knowledge on equations describing the flow of liquids and gases, their relation to physical conservation laws and to some real engineering applications.|
|- Eulerian and Lagrangian coordinates for describing of motion.
- Mass conservation law, continuity equation.
- Decomposition of motion to translation, deformation and rotation.
- Momentum conservation law. Euler equations of motion.
- Strain tensor. Navier-Stokes equations of motion.
- Energy conservation law and energy equation.
- Theory of similarity, Reynold's number.
- Reynold's equation for turbulent flow.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak and english or english|
|Assessed students in total: 4|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. RNDr. Peter Frolkovič, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak, english |
prof. RNDr. Karol Mikula, DrSc. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course, tutor) - slovak, english
|Last modification:||31. 10. 2017|
|Supervisor:||prof. RNDr. Karol Mikula, DrSc. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 10/31/2017.