Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus D1-SPKO - Composite structures (FCE - 2019/2020 - post-graduate studies)
|Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
Course unit code:
|Course unit title:|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Theory and Structures of Civil Engineering Works - doctoral (semi-compulsory), 1. year|
Level of study:
|Prerequisites for registration:|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
Extending of the knowledge of composite steel and concrete structures (opt. bridges) with the regard to the thesis topic. Results of the scientific works and publications of native and international authors, possibilities of use of new structural solutions and materials, influence of time factor, longtime, periodic and dynamic loading to the design of composite structures. Topics will be amended and up-dated continuously.
- Assumptions and principles of the design of composite steel and concrete structures.
- Design of composite steel and concrete beams taking into account the loading history.
- Influence of longtime, periodic and dynamic loading to the reliability of composite structures.
- Moderne ways of shear connection of composite systems.
- Analysis of composite steel and concrete frame systems.
- Moderne composite steel and concrete bridge systems.
- Fire resistance of composite steel and concrete structures.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:|
slovak and english or german
|Assessed students in total: 4|
|Name of lecturer(s):|
31. 10. 2017
doc. Ing. Magdaléna Štujberová, PhD. and programme supervisor
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 10/31/2017.