Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus MOST03_6I - Assembly Machines (MTF - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Materials Science and Technology in Trnava|
|Course unit code:||MOST03_6I|
|Course unit title:||Assembly Machines|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Production Devices and Systems - master (compulsory), 2. semester|
Production Devices and Systems - master (compulsory), 2. semester
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Pneumatics as technology and also a part of assembly systems, play important role in field of automation and mechanization. The aim of course is acquiring knowledge and skills to prepare a pneumatic scheme and complex interconnect a logical status and control conditions, needed to control machinery and equipment.During the semester, students can take part in field excursions.|
|1 Generally about the assembly, the classification of assembly machines, mono code, poly code.
2. Types of the assembly and assembly systems.
3. Devices, types of hand assembly workstations.
4. The transport technique for inter-operational transport. Conveyors, hoppers, feeders, gutters.
5. Vibrating conveyors and vibrating hoppers, equipment for orientation components.
6. The handling equipment. Formation - technological method.
7. Assembly robots and manipulators.
8. Assembly pressing and presses.
9. The assembly screwing and screw technique.
10. The assembly riveting and riveting technology.
11. Continuous lines and rotary machines, characteristics, performance, technical solution.
12. Synchronous lines, characteristics, performance, technical solution.
13. Asynchronous lines, characteristics, performance, technical solution.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak and english|
|Assessed students in total: 140|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Erika Hrušková, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak|
doc. Ing. Peter Košťál, PhD. (person responsible for course) - slovak
Ing. Miriam Matúšová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
|Last modification:||2. 4. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Peter Košťál, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Bc. Jana Rohaľová on 04/02/2019.